| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tauherenikau in February is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 60.8mm (2.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Tauherenikau February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tauherenikau:
- Wairarapa Cadet Farm, New Zealand - 24.7 kms (15.3 miles) ENE
- Greytown P.O., New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Woodside, New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Gladstone, Bannockburn, New Zealand - 21 kms (13.1 miles) E
- The Downs, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) E
- Longbush, Eringa Stn, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ESE
- Martinbor, Riverside, New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Waikoukou, Longbush, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) ESE
- Martinborough, New Zealand - 12.5 kms (7.8 miles) SE
- Mahaki, New Zealand - 11.9 kms (7.4 miles) SSE
- Martinboro, Puruatanga, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE